Join us at Fort Fremont for our annual wakeboard tournaments. Riders of all levels of ability can compete at each event. Each division is given awards for the top 3 placements. All entrants receive a FREE raffle ticket being eligible for various SPONSOR prizes! Registration fee is $25, Preregistration $20.. Enter online or call . If you don't know what level you ride at, our wake/ski staff can help you out. NEW SPONSORS this year with a fantastic EVENT TRAILER - check it out (you can rent this for your own party) thank you to: THE NAUTI TURTLE
9am to 10am rider check in (in the store)
10:15 to 10:30 rider meeting
Then on the water:
1st - Beginner Division tricks (wave to the judges to wake jumps)
2nd - Intermediate Division tricks (wake jumps to toe side 180's)
3rd - Advanced Division tricks (toeside 180's to Indy Tantrum)
4th - Outlaw Division tricks (multiple spins & inverts!!! BIG AIR!)
Followed by rider raffles & awards presentations
• Spectators welcome, FREE admission
• Bring lawn chairs and blankets for viewing from the shore here at Fort Fremont
• Mid Day grill out provided by the Webfooters Show Ski Team. Food for purchase. (fundraiser for their FREE ski shows - Wednesday and Sunday Nights)
• Special one day deals in the shop
• Don't forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep updated with the latest news at Fort Fremont
• Download your ATTACK SHEET for Amateur Tricks here.
Seeking volunteers to help with tournament days. Contact us for more information.